Daily: All Sites
Full Hookup + Free WiFi + Live Entertainment + Yoga/Stretch Classes In Our Pavilion
- $65 – $75 per night
Seasonal Rates and Charges (One Family):
Seasonal Sites Are Available. Please Call for Pricing and Availability
• All rentals are subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• All campers must have full bath.
• Firewood is not to be brought in from out of state according to Maine state law, however firewood is sold in the office.
• LEASHED Pets are welcomed and must have rabies certificate. Guests with dogs may be asked to leave without a refund if the dog is a disturbance or rules are not followed. Pet fee of $10/day applies.
** Pets must be attended AT ALL TIMES **
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your credit card is processed on the day the reservation is made.
- A non-refundable deposit must be sent in to reserve your site. You also must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation..
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Base Rate includes 3 people, children 4 and under are free (1 car per site). All campsites maximum six (6) persons in all rentals.
- Names of all guests must be given at time of reservation.
- Day visitors are $5.00/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $10.00
- Additional guests are $10.00 each per night.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Transient campers must check-out at 11:00 am, check-in is 1pm to Dusk.
- Campers will NOT BE ACCEPTED after dark.
All seasonal reservation payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
Campsite Cancellation Policy
- For reservations in July, August, and on Holidays, there are no refunds unless notifying us via (telephone conversation) 30 days prior to arrival date. There is a $50 processing fee if more than 48 hours and full forfeiture if less than 48 hours for all other reservations.